Burglary, other incidents reported in Gold Canyon
Residential Burglary — unlawful entry — was reported at 10:55 a.m. July 7 in the 11900 block of East Pivot.
The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office took the following reports of suspicious activity and other incidents in Gold Canyon July 3-9:
- Disorderly conduct, reported at 6:04 p.m. July 3 in the 5000 block of South Casa Prieto Drive.
- Disorderly conduct, reported at 7:06 p.m. July 3 in the 9900 block of East Prospector Drive.
- Trespassing, reported at 12:07 p.m. July 6 in the 10900 block of East Pleasant Place.
- Harassment — intimidation, reported at 7:03 a.m. July 7 in the 10400 block of East La Palma Avenue.
- Disorderly conduct — suspicious activity, reported at 10:20 a.m. July 7 in the 5300 block of South Superstition Mountain Drive.
- Residential Burglary — unlawful entry, reported at 10:55 a.m. July 7 in the 11900 block of East Pivot.
Incidents are taken from communitycrimemap.com.
Subscribers make this story possible.
Pinal County Sheriff’s Office,