The Fitzgerald Family perform 7 p.m. Friday, March 11, 2022, in the Canyon Sounds Performance Series.
Gold Canyon Arts Council
The Canyon Sounds Performance Series is back with five live concerts, which should appeal to everyone, at the Gold Canyon United Methodist Church, 6640 S. Kings Ranch Road.
- Delirium Musicum, 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 19: This large string orchestra brings together some of the most creative musicians from Los Angeles. In addition to their virtuosity, they exhibit great stage showmanship while playing baroque, classical and creative works.
- The Diamonds “Silver Bells and Diamonds,” 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 17: From the group that brought “Little Darlin,” get ready for a fabulous blend of holiday favorites along with their many pop hits. The Diamonds perform worldwide with symphony orchestras, in theaters and major concert halls, and on tours of the United Kingdom, Brazil, Korea and Japan.
- Jeri Sager in “This Broad’sWay,” 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 14, 2022: This Broadway vocalist will provide a show to remember as she sings from her roles as “Grizabella” in “Cats,” Fantine in “Les Miserables,” and Eva Peron in “Evita.” She has also acted in theatrical productions such as City of Angels, Brigadoon, West Side Story, and Pump Boys and Dinettes.
- The Brothers Four, 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 11, 2022: The Brothers Four will take you on a nostalgic journey with their unforgettable hits such as “Greenfields,” “Try To Remember” and “Across the Wide Missouri.” Their hit recording of “The Green Leaves of Summer” from the motion picture “The Alamo” was nominated for an Academy Award.
- The Fitzgerald Family, 7 p.m. Friday, March 11, 2022: This Canadian family of fiddlers and dancers will present an eclectic program blending jigs and reels, bluegrass, Celtic and show-stopping Ottawa-Valley step dancing. Vocal arrangements, novelty dance routines and friendly family banter make this a truly unforgettable musical experience.
Advance tickets are $30 for non-members, $25 for members or $35 at the door and may be purchased at:
- Robin Rotella Team Realtors, 6641 S. Kings Ranch Road — credit card, cash or check;
- Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce, 567 W. Apache Trail — cash only; or
Editor’s note: Chuck Cuffaro is in charge of publicity for the Gold Canyon Arts Council. Go to goldcanyonarts.org.