Deadline is April 19
Nonprofits that benefit Litchfield Park and its citizens can apply for funding by submitting an appropriations application to the city by Friday, April 19.
All qualified applications will be presented to the Litchfield Park City Council for review and consideration.
Application packets can be picked up at City Hall, 214 W. Wigwam Blvd., or can be downloaded at litchfield-park.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=906 .
All applications must be mailed in or hand delivered to City Hall by 5 p.m. Friday, April 19.
Examples of criteria that will be considered by Council in determining a project or an organization’s value to the community are:
- Benefits to be provided to the community
- Community needs
- Duplication of existing services
- Geographic service area is within or covers the city limits of Litchfield Park
- Methods of documenting the benefits to be provided to the community
- Clarity of the project’s stated goals and objectives
- Longevity and reputation of the organization’s service in the community
- Documented past benefits provided to the community
- Follow-up documentation provided for previous appropriations
- Ability to obtain funding from other sources
For more information, contact special events coordinator Tricia Kramer at 623-935-9040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.