The Glendale Chamber of Commerce announced Thursday four new members were elected to its board of directors.
The board of directors is the policy body of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce. Its members represent a cross-section of the business and professional leadership in the community. The board performs the legislative function for the organization. That is, it makes policy decisions for the Chamber.
- Ron Castro, BNC National Bank
- Michael Nelson, APS
- Jeff Overton, Camelback Ranch-Glendale
- Marko Zelenovic, Wells Fargo
The Chamber’s 2019 Executive Committee consists of:
- Dr. Lily DeBlieux, Chair of the Board, Pendergast Elementary School District
- Bill Toops, Chair Elect, The Glendale Star/Pueblo Publishers
- Scott Spillman, Treasurer, BNC National Bank
- Ron Castro, Vice-Treasurer, BNC National Bank
- Maria Brunner, Past Chair, OneAZ Credit Union
- Robert Heidt, President & CEO, Glendale Chamber of Commerce
Previously elected individuals who will continue to serve on the board of directors in 2019 are:
- Victoria Coley, Humana
- Jean Higginbotham, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Stephanie Klingener, Vital Fit Training
- Kate Kochenderfer, SRP
- Wayne Lawson, Signarama on 51st Avenue
- Dr. Teresa Leyba Ruiz, Glendale Community College
- Bobbi Magdaleno, Arizona State University
- Jerry Weiers, Mayor, City of Glendale
- Kevin Phelps, City Manager, City of Glendale
- Mary Pritchard, Pritchard Insurance Group, Inc
- Richard Sherry, Dignity Health Arizona
- Dr. Jeff Turney, Glendale Chamber Military & Veterans Affairs Committee
- Lynda Vescio, Law Offices of Vescio & Seifert, P.C.
- Judy Walter, Dignity Memorial
Dr. Lily DeBlieux will publicly take the reins as the 2019 Chair of the Board at the Chamber’s 68th State of the City Address and Annual Dinner Thursday, March 7 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa, 9495 W. Coyotes Blvd., Glendale.
For more information or to register for the State of the City Address and Dinner, click here.