Drivers on the Loop 101 Price Freeway should prepare to slow down and use caution around construction personnel and equipment while closures and restrictions are scheduled to be in place.
The Arizona Department of Transportation’s Price Freeway improvement project will add one new travel lane in each direction along Loop 101 between Baseline Road and the Loop 202 Santan Freeway, according to a release.
For more information, go to azdot.gov/projects/central-district-projects/loop-101-price-freeway-improvement-project.
- East- and westbound Chandler Boulevard will be narrowed to one lane overnight at the Price Freeway from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. beginning the night of Sunday, Nov. 17, and continuing through the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 19.
- The right lane of the northbound Price Freeway will be closed overnight between Elliot and Guadalupe roads from 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, to 5 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, and overnight from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. beginning the night of Saturday, Nov. 16, and continuing through the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 19.
- The southbound Price Freeway on-ramp at Warner Road and off-ramp at Ray Road remain closed until 5 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26.
The northbound Price Freeway on-ramp at Elliot Road and off-ramp at Guadalupe Road remain closed until 5 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2.
- The southbound Price Freeway off-ramp at Guadalupe Road remains closed until 5 a.m. Monday, Dec. 30.
- The northbound Price Freeway on-ramp at Ray Road and off-ramp at Warner Road will be closed starting at 5 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, until 5 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors.
For more information, call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855-712-8530 or go to azdot.gov/contact and select Projects from the drop-down menu.
For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT's Traveler Information Site at az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.