Queen Creek area roadway restrictions include Meridian Road lane shifts at Via Del Jardin for concrete-pour work.
Other planned road restrictions, according to a release, are:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound lane shift from 213th street to north of Queen Creek Bridge for road improvements; 24-hour, Jan. 15-Oct. 2.
- Ironwood Road northbound lane shift at Pima Road for median turn lane install; 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Jan. 20-March 16.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts between Meridian Road and 220th street for roadway repairs; 24-hour, Jan. 16-March 2.
- Signal Butte northbound and southbound lane shift between Ocotillo Road and Appleby Road for roadway repairs; 24-hour, Jan. 16-March 2.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts between Kenworthy and Painted Desert Drive for sewer work; 24-hour, Feb. 17-Jun. 3. Left turn lanes will be prohibited from Combs onto Gantzel; 24-hour, Feb. 17-March 16.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shift at Victoria lane and Victoria Lane northbound and southbound lane shift at Ocotillo Road all for traffic signal installation; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Jan. 30-April 3.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts with left turn lane restrictions between Sossaman Road and Hawes Road for utility pothole work;8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Feb. 3-29.
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound lane shifts from just south of Via De Palmas for bridge widening work; 24-hour, Feb. 7-April 30.
- Ellsworth Loop Road northbound lane shift between Victoria Lane and Maya Road for bore work 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Feb. 10-24.
- Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound shoulder closures and lane shifts between Combs Road and Hash knife Draw Road for sewer work; 24-hour, Feb. 17-May 30.
- Combs Road westbound shoulder closures between Kenworthy Road and Schnepf Road for sewer work; 24-hour, Feb. 17-May 30 (outside town limits).
- Queen Creek Road eastbound and westbound lane shifts east of Signal Butte Road for sewer work; 24-hour, Feb. 17-March 1.
- Meridian Road northbound and southbound lane shift at Via Del Jardin for concrete-pour work; 24-hour, Feb. 17-21.
- Twin Acres Drive eastbound and westbound lane shift with flagging operations at Sossaman Road for water main install; 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Feb. 17-June 17.
- Ivy Lane eastbound and westbound lane shift with flagging operations at Power Road for sewer line connection; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Feb. 17-28.
- Queen Creek Road westbound lane shift between Emperor Boulevard and 194th Street for utility work; 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Feb. 19-20.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, refer to the Town’s Traffic Alert web page at queencreek.org/what-s-new/traffic-alerts