Queen Creek area roadway restrictions include Ocotillo Road lane closures and restrictions between Hawes Road and east of Victoria Boulevard for gas line installation.
Roadway restrictions, according to a release, include:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound lane shift between 211th way and Riggs Road for road improvements; 24-hour, Sept. 11-Nov. 30.
- Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work; 24-hour, May 8-Nov. 1.
- Signal Butte Road and Queen Creek Road lane shift for excavation and paving work; 24-hour, July 27-Dec. 31.
- Chandler Heights Road eastbound and westbound shoulder work between Power Road and Sossaman Road for road widening work; 24-hour, Sept. 14-Feb. 14.
- Ocotillo Road eastbound and westbound lane closures/restrictions between Hawes Road and east of Victoria Boulevard for gas line installation, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, daylight hours on weekends, Oct. 17-Nov. 28.
**Friday Oct 22, and Saturday Oct. 23: Pavement-marking operations throughout town.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, refer to the town’s Traffic Alert website.