Queen Creek area roadway restrictions include Kenworthy Road full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work.
Roadway restrictions, according to a release, include:
- Rittenhouse Road northbound and southbound lane shift between 211th Way and Riggs Road for road improvements; 24-hour, Sept. 11–Nov. 30.
- Combs Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Gantzel Drive to Schnepf Road for sewer work; 24-hour, June 18–Sept.18.
- Kenworthy Road northbound and southbound full closure between Combs Road and Neroli for sewer work; 24-hour, May 8–Sept. 18.
- Signal butte Road and Queen Creek Road lane shift for excavation and paving work; 24-hour, July 27–Dec. 31.
- German Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Ellsworth Road and Signal Butte Road for utility work; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. Aug. 31–Sept. 28.
- East Village Loop Road eastbound and westbound lane shift between Aspen Valley Drive and 215th Way for bore work; 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Sept. 7–28.
- Ocotillo Road westbound lane shift between 226th St and Signal Butte Rd for asphalt repair; 24-hour, Sept. 14–Oct. 14.
- Hawes Road northbound and southbound lane shift at Sunset Drive for waterline installation; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. Sept. 14–Sept. 25.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic. For the most updated traffic restrictions, refer to the town’s Traffic Alert web page.