Queen Creek-area roadway restrictions for Dec. 8-15 include utility, paving and tree removal.
The roadwork, according to a release, is at these locations:
- Meridian Road southbound lane shift at Via Del Jardin for utility work; 24-hour, June 15-Dec. 31.
- Signal Butte Road northbound shoulder work between Appleby Road and Ocotillo Road for curb, gutter and sidewalk work; 24-hour, Nov. 20-Dec. 20.
- Ocotillo Road westbound reduced to one lane between Prince Avenue and 214th Place for utility work; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., Nov. 23-Dec. 13.
- Hunt Highway westbound shoulder work between Mandarin Drive and 187th Street for paving and tree removal; 24-hour, Nov. 25-Dec. 9.
- Crismon Road northbound lane shift at Queen Creek Road for driveway install; 24-hour, Dec. 2-9.
- Ocotillo Road westbound lane shift between Victoria and Hawes roads for utility work; 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. Dec. 9-20.
- Hunt Highway northbound reduced to one lane at Empire Road and San Tan Flats for repair work; 9 a.m.–2:30 p.m., Dec. 9-20.
- Riggs Road westbound shoulder work between Ellsworth Road and Hawes Road for grading and paving; 24-hour, Dec. 9-12.
Due to the nature of the work, dates and times are subject to change without prior notice, the release states.
Motorists are encouraged to obey all posted signs, traffic control devices and directions from law enforcement officers or flaggers who are controlling traffic.
For the most updated traffic restrictions, go to the town's Traffic Alert page at queencreek.org/what-s-new/traffic-alerts.